- What equals up to 3/4 of a cup?
- What does 1 tsp look like?
- What can I use instead of 1/8 teaspoon?
- What is 1/3 of a teaspoon in grams?
- How much is an 8th of a teaspoon?
- What can I replace honey with in a recipe?
- How do you measure out 1/8 of a cup?
- How much is 1/8 teaspoon doubled?
- How can I measure 3/4 teaspoon?
- What can I use if I don’t have a 1/4 measuring cup?
- How many spoons is a cup?
- What is equivalent to 2/3 of a cup?
- What is a quarter tablespoon equal to?
- How do I measure out 1/8 of a teaspoon?
- How many teaspoons are in an 8th of a cup?
What equals up to 3/4 of a cup?
Original AmountHalf the AmountOne-Third the Amount3/4 cup6 tbsp1/4 cup2/3 cup1/3 cup3 tbsp+ 1-1/2 tsp1/2 cup1/4 cup2 tbsp + 2 tsp1/3 cup2 tbsp + 2 tsp1 tbsp + 1-1/4 tsp6 more rows•Jun 1, 2020.
What does 1 tsp look like?
1/4 teaspoon is about two good pinches between your thumb and both your forefinger and middle finger. A teaspoon is about the size of the tip of your finger (joint to tip). A tablespoon is about the size of half a ping-pong ball or the size of an ice cube. 1/4 cup is about the size of a large egg.
What can I use instead of 1/8 teaspoon?
HOW TO MEASURE WITHOUT A MEASURING SPOON1/8 teaspoon1 pinch using your thumb, index and middle finger1/2 teaspoona mound about the size of a quarter in your cupped hand1 teaspoona mound about 1/4-inch all around larger than a quarter in your cupped hand OR an “eating” teaspoon about half full2 more rows
What is 1/3 of a teaspoon in grams?
(*) or precisely 1.6428095671969 grams. All values are approximate.
How much is an 8th of a teaspoon?
Volume (liquid)1/8 teaspoon.6 ml1/4 teaspoon1.2 ml1/2 teaspoon2.5 ml3/4 teaspoon3.7 ml14 more rows
What can I replace honey with in a recipe?
Honey substitutes in cookingRice malt syrup. If you’re looking for a sugar-free and vegan alternative rice malt syrup is for you. … Brown rice syrup. … Molasses. … Coconut nectar or syrup. … Maple syrup. … Agave nectar. … Barley malt syrup. … Golden syrup.More items…•
How do you measure out 1/8 of a cup?
The information below shows measuring equivalents for teaspoons, tablespoons, cups, pints, fluid ounces, and more….U.S.–Metric Cooking Conversions.1 tablespoon (tbsp) =3 teaspoons (tsp)1/8 cup =2 tablespoons1/6 cup =2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons1/4 cup =4 tablespoons1/3 cup =5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon16 more rows
How much is 1/8 teaspoon doubled?
Scale, Half and Double Quantity Amounts in a Recipe (Chart)Original Recipe MeasureHalf Scaled MeasureDouble Scaled Measure1/4 tsp.1/8 tsp.1/2 tsp.1/2 tsp.1/4 tsp.1 tsp.1 tsp.1/2 tsp.2 tsp.1 1/4 tsp.5/8 tsp.2 1/2 tsp.36 more rows•Oct 9, 2008
How can I measure 3/4 teaspoon?
Take your spoon and scoop out a spoonfull, then taking a knife, level it off so that the amount measured lies flatly on the spoon. Now if you can visualize taking out 25% of what´s in that spoon now, you have 3/4 of a teaspoon.. 3/4 (. 75) tsp.
What can I use if I don’t have a 1/4 measuring cup?
Measurement Equivalents and Abbreviations3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon.4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup.5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon = 1/3 cup.8 tablespoons = 1/2 cup.1 cup = 1/2 pint.2 cups = 1 pint.4 cups (2 pints) = 1 quart.4 quarts = 1 gallon.More items…•
How many spoons is a cup?
16 tablespoonsThere are 16 tablespoons in one cup.
What is equivalent to 2/3 of a cup?
1 CupOunces (at 8 oz per cup)Tablespoons (at 16 Tbs per cup)½ cup4 oz8 Tbs2/3 cupAbout 5¼ ozAbout 11 Tbs¾ cup6 oz12 Tbs1 cup8 oz16 Tbs6 more rows
What is a quarter tablespoon equal to?
There are ¾ teaspoons in a quarter tablespoon.
How do I measure out 1/8 of a teaspoon?
3. Hand Comparisons1/8 teaspoon = 1 pinch between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/4 teaspoon = 2 pinches between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/2 teaspoon = Cup your hand, pour a quarter sized amount in your palm.1 teaspoon = Top joint of index finger.1 tablespoon = Entire thumb.More items…•
How many teaspoons are in an 8th of a cup?
1/8 cup = 2 tablespoons. 1/6 cup = 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons. 1/4 cup = 4 tablespoons.